Nitecore Intellicharger UM20 LCD Li-ion Battery Charger
Out of stock
The Nitecore UM20 is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries, you don’t need to have different types of chargers anymore. 2 plug types available.
1pc – Nitecore UM20 Charger
1pc – USB Cable
• Input voltage: Micro USB DC 5V
• Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 5V
• Output current: 1000mA / 500mA
• Compatible with: Li-ion / IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
• Dimensions: 100mm × 56mm ×35mm
1. Capable of charging 2 battery simultaneously
2. Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
3. Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
4. Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
5. Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
6. Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
7. Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries
8. Compatible with small capacity batteries
9. Automatically stops charging when complete
10. Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
11. Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
12. Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
13. Features reverse polarity protection
14. Designed for optimal heat dissipation
Compatible with and identifies:
Li-Ion: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
Ni-MH and Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
– The UM20 is compatible with batteries of varying sizes, therefore when charging certain batteries(such as 26650 and AAA),manual adjustment of the battery’s position within the slot is recommended, as to ensure solid contacts is made between both sides of the battery and the charging slot’s metal contact points.
– The UM20 is restricted to charging Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries only. Never use the i2 for other types of batteries as this could result in battery explosion, cracking or leaking, causing property damage and/or personal injury.
– The UM20 should only be used indoors or inside a motor vehicle. Do not expose it to water, high humidity, low or high ambient temperatures.
– Do not disassemble or modify the charger.
– Children under the age of 18 should be supervised by an adult when using the UM20.
– The UM20’s safe operating temperature is between 0?–40?.
– Do not use or store the charger near open flames, direct sunlight, heating devices or other high-temperature environments.