Efest LUSH Q4 Intelligent LED Charger
Ikke på lager
The Efest LUSH Q4 Charger is a quad slot charger with which automatically charges at a fast 2.0A charge with a single battery, a 1.0A charge with two batteries and a 0.5A charge with three or four batteries. This Lush Q4 features a simple no button design with a battery life LED indicator light The LED indicates when your battery is charging and when the battery is fully charged. Each slot is monitored independently to provide the most efficient charge.
1pc – Lush Q4 Charger Body
1pc – AC Adapter
1pc – Operation manual
1pc – Warranty card
1pc – Gift Box
• Automatic 2.0A Charging for One Battery
• Automatic 1.0A Charging for Two Batteries
• Automatic 0.5A Charging for Three or Four Batteries
• AC Input Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
• 2.0A CC Current: 2000mA (+/-10%)
• 1.0A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
• 0.5A CC Current: 500mA (+/-10%)
• Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
• CV Cut-Off Current:
• Standby Current:
• Activation Current: 10mA~50mA
• Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10 (+/-0.10V)
• Operation Temperature: 0C ~ 40C
• Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 70C
1. Fast charging
2. Auto-stop when fully charge and auto-recharge
3. Dual Slot Battery Charger
4. Reverse polarity protection
5. Over-charging protection
6. Battery Life LED Indicator Light
7. Low power indicator
8. Made with Quality Piano Strings
9. Simple No Button Design
– Compatible with: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 22650, 26500, 26650
– Please check battery specification before charging for compatibility. If not used correctly, it may cause damage to the battery or the charger.
– Do not charge the battery if battery’s wrapper is damaged to prevent explosion, leakage or fire, otherwise it will burn the charger.
– Do not use in inflammable or explosion environment.
– Please take out the battery and unplug the AC cable while not in use.
– Any scrapped, please comply with regulatory processes for recycling or disposal.
– Keep out-of-reach of children
– Misusing or mishandling chargers can pose a SERIOUS RISK to personal injury, property damage, or death.